Friday, September 23, 2011

I am...

I am:

excited, sad, happy, scared, stressed, ecstatic.

there is so much going on and I feel like the days are passing faster than normal. each day I'm more and more excited and I just want to be up there already but I also feel like I am going to run out of time here before I know it without being able to savor the remaining moments, or forge enough new memories, or relive enough old ones.

I am:

going to miss florida.

the sky being so close to the ground, the beaches, my family, the everglades, dear friends, rain everyday at three o' clock, disney world, swimming in december.

I am:

still confident I am doing the right thing.

going back to my roots, starting fresh and most of all, finally being able to begin a journey I vowed to start almost two years ago.

I am:

ready for this adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment